Amphenol’s business model is typically business to business. Any information provided by you, while it may contain what could be personal information, shall deemed and treated as business information which you provide to us to use for business and related purposes. We never request, and ask that you do not send, information which could be personally identifiable, such as passport number, date of birth, home address, and home telephone.
We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Upon receipt, we use industry standard efforts to safeguard information provided to us. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
When you access the Website, we may send one or more cookies (which is a small text file) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We use these cookies to help learn more about your preferences and therefore make the most of your experience on our site. Our cookies may be used for holding login information and will expire when all instances of the browser are closed. You may choose to reject cookies either outright, or on a case-by-case basis by using the Preferences (Netscape) or Internet Options (MSIE) option in your browser. Some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File and Clear GIFs Information
Consistent with standard Internet practices, our servers automatically tracks and records certain information in connection with your various activities regarding the Website or otherwise that are sent by your browser when you access the Website. These server logs may include without limitation information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your request.
- You agree to us using the information you submit in connection with the operation, and maintenance of the Website and our marketing purposes as it helps us identify the AFCI products that are most relevant to your needs.
- Whenever we send you any information, you have a choice whether or not you wish to continue receiving such information. If you do not wish to receive further information of a similar nature, please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org . You however thereby agree to us using your e-mail address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes or notifying you of material information such as changes to the Website).
- We use both information you provide and certain other information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data) to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing user preferences and trends.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide custom, personalised content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregate metrics (such as total number of visitors, pages viewed and, Website traffic); and
- track your entries and submissions.
- We are not in the business of selling information to other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use.
- We may share information you provide to us with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality regarding the Website.
- We may release information you provide to us and/or other information related to you (i) if required to do so by law, (ii) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with all and any applicable laws, (iii) where it is pursuant to or we are required to respond to a governmental, regulatory, administrative or court order or directive, a subpoena or a search warrant, (iv) that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our rights , take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, (v) to assist government authorities and enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Website, and/or (vi) to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our users or others.
Third-party advertisers, Links
- We may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to publish advertisements within our Website. These third-party ad servers or ad networks may use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Website. They may thereby collect information including but without limitation via cookies or clear GIFS to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertising content you see.
The Website may be simultaneously hosted in various part of the world but the use of the Website is governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Merger, Acquisition, Sale, Insolvency
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
In the event of our insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, winding-up or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how information you have provided is treated, transferred, or used.
Amphenol encourages users to send their feedback to email@example.com All information received through the feedback process shall be deemed business information and not personal data or personal information, and becomes the property of Amphenol which may be used for promotional purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law.
Personal Data Laws Compliance Business Contact details
The business contact details of the officer in charge are: via phone +65 65496664 via email firstname.lastname@example.org